Thursday, March 1, 2012

Unscripted Sketches #147 / Challenge 46

Sain täna kaardi tellimuse ja kasutasin kohe sketši lehelt Unscripted Sketches ja My mums craftshop challenges lehel on väljakutse, et kaardil peavad olema erinevad kujundid.
Kasutasin Cuttlebugiga lõigatud kujundeid, Papermania paberit , akrüültemplit.

I got a card order today and its really good to use sketch from Unscripted Sketches page and also new challenge from My mums crafshop, where I have to use shapes. I used Cuttlebug, Papermania paper and acryl template.

Unscripted Sketches sketš:
Minu tehtud kaart/ Card I made:





4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The color combination is so rich & elegant! I just wish that I could read the verse :) I really like the placement of the flower image that you have stamped below the '75'. Thanks for being a supportive contributor to our weekly sketches at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geri, there is a lovely poem for this big jubileum and sounds like this"

      Be the words simple and warm,
      those presenting to you today, good luck,
      hope you always have strong nerves,
      warm of the eyes and colour of joy.
      That heart has a strength and your thoughts could fly,
      and go through life with entusiasm and eagerness... "

      Delete
  2. I so like your card and what a great use of the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card - great use of the sketch! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete